Author: Celeste | TheWholeServing
Prep Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours
Yield: 2 cups
- 3/4 cup hemp seed
- 2/3 cup filtered water, more if needed
- 3 dates
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, more if you like garlic
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the hemp seeds in a medium bowl and cover with enough filtered water to cover. Allow to soak 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
2. Rinse the seeds until water runs clear.
3. Place hemp seeds, water, dates, garlic, vinegar, and lemon juice into the bowl of the blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if needed for desired consistency.
4. Transfer dressing to a bowl, add the oregano and parsley and mix well.
5. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
6. Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons